- Bring up your Google Chrome browser and click on the menu resembling three horizontal lines. Click Settings once the drop down menu pops out.
- Scroll down the Settings page and click on Show Advanced Setting.
- Under Privacy, click Content Settings.
- Open the browser, click the gear icon on the upper right corner and click Internet Options.
- Go to the Security tab and click Custom level on the bottom.
- Scroll down until you find the Scripting option and enable the Active Scripting below that to enabled. Confirm the change and close the Settings window.